nike dunk 6.0 nike dunk 6.0 5(from 8853 reviews) 62.99USD 89.99USD

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Insurance Sales Training lebron 8 shoes. - Air Jordan Retro Basketball Shoes




Anyway this particular book was How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling by Frank Betger one of the all-time great Insurance Salesman.

In it he described the exact same fear of standing before a group to sell and the solution he found was a local Public Speaking Group where in a very short while he was able to conquer his fear nike mercurial vapor.That was good enough for me so I found such a group in town and I joined.

All I had to do was to pick a subject I knew a lot about and talk about it for 2 minutes nike dunk women. Apart from the instructor we were all in the same boat with our fears but because the task was so small everyone managed to stumble through it.

Little by little the time we were asked to speak for was increased, each little success added to the feeling that we were in control and soon I was enjoying my new found power Nike CTR360 Maestri II.And that is what it is; the ability to stand up and express yourself in an exited and animated way is a valuable power that surprisingly few people possess.

If you are in the insurance business Betgers book is required reading, It is still in print at Amazon.Like most other salesmen I was looking for a set of words or a script that would clinch the sale under any circumstances, so I joined the local Life insurance Society branch meeting to talk to my peers about such magic words but like me they mostly had the usual array of rebuttals and closing tactics.I did eventually find the one magic word and that word is ATTITUDE. This I learned from a series of Audio tapes by Earl Nightingale. He is an inspirational leader and is co-founder of the famous publishers Conant Nightingale. His works and those of some of the worlds most accomplished Sales trainers became my No 2 resource. I remember driving around every day between calls listening intently to the words of people like Brian Tracy.Jay Abraham and Stephan Covey, what a great education in success that was. As I continued reading and listening I discovered the secrets of success, like the Pareto Principle, Time Management and Henry Fords Principles of Mass Production all off which I applied to my work.I had the good fortune to be introduced to a member of The Million Dollar Round Table which is an International Insurance organisation. He was leading the Life Insurance Association in the UK at the time and I was persuaded to Qualify as a member and attend their annual conference in America.That meeting changed my life. The buzz of the 6000 attendees and the way that the greatest Insurance Salesmen of their day, stood on the platform day after day to share their stories of how they had built their success, excited and inspired me so much that I have attended that meeting every year since for the past 30 years.Soon after that meeting I decided to Specialize in Selling Pension Schemes to Company Directors and groups of Employees. I automated the production of appointments for myself by using a part-time Phone sales person who I had trained to make appointments for me with LTD Company Directors.I had prepared and rehearsed a presentation that would convince 90% of the audience to join my scheme on first hearing and I also set up a part-time clerical assistant to deal with the admin of the proposals.Then I started to earn my fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment